Auto & Car Insurance Peoria Arizona
Are You Looking For Affordable Auto Insurance?
WHY DO I NEED AUTO INSURANCE?
Well, that answer is pretty simple. Auto insurance is designed to protect you and others out on the road from a variety on things, but most common use is due to an auto accident. Most people don’t want to think about something like that happening, but the reality is that according to the Arizona Department of Transportation, there were 127.056 crashes in Arizona in 2018 (most recent statistic). If you really want to see the numbers, consider this:
- Approximately 2.77 people were killed each day in motor vehicle crashes
- A person is injured roughly every 10 minutes due to a motor vehicle crash
- In Maricopa County alone, there were 93,813 crashes in 2018.
– That is 257 car accidents a day just in Maricopa County!
- The average fatal motor vehicle crash costs $1,530,000 according to breyerlaw.com
- The average motor vehicle crash with minor injuries costs $38,000
- The average motor vehicle crash with moderate injuries costs is $255,000
HOW MUCH COVERAGE DO I NEED?
How much coverage a person or family needs is largely dependent on their financial situation. There are so many factors to cover, it is difficult to put them all here, but we would encourage you to sit down with one of our licensed agents to discuss just that. We will go through a complete risk assessment to determine just how much insurance you need to protect you and your family. Truth is, the difference between a 100/300 plan and a 300/500 plan is not that much! There is no sense in overpaying for insurance or being underinsured
HOW DO I GET A FREE QUOTE
To get a free auto insurance quote, simple complete the form below or give our office a call at (480) 676-5721. Ideally, we prefer that you come into our office so that we can discuss your specific situation and coverage options. To prepare for your visit, you will need the following:
- Basic Personal Information
- Current Car Insurance Company
- Current Level of Coverage
- Vehicle Information (VIN, mileage, safety features, upgrades, modifications, etc)
- Annual Miles Driven
- Driving History
- Home Ownership
- Assets That Need To Be Protected
How Long Does It Take To Get An Auto Insurance Quote?
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Is Auto Insurance Mandatory?
What Happens If I Don’t Get Auto Insurance?
Will Auto Insurance Companies Share My Information With Each Other?
Auto insurance companies do not share information, but there is a national database called CLUE where agencies can find the following basic information about any driver:
- Your Name
- Date of birth
- Previous claims that insurers have paid
- Previous claims that insurers have denied
- Serious inquiries you have made to your agent or adjuster