About Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) Plans
If you have Medicare, it is likely that you need additional funds to cover expenses that the Original Medicare plan will not cover. The Plemons Group can assist you in obtaining a supplemental Medicare insurance plan that would make paying your healthcare expenditures easier. We have helped Medicare enrolls in Maricopa County, Arizona for years, and we would be happy to help you as well. We know that the details about Medicare can be confusing and determining which plan is right for you can be a challenge. Call us at (480) 676-5721 to schedule an appointment to speak with an experienced agent about a Medigap plan that is right for you.
WHAT DOES MEDICARE SUPPLEMENT INSURANCE COVER?
IMPORTANT FACTS ABOUT MEDIGAP
- The Insured Must Have Medicare Parts A and B.
- Medigap is Designed to Work as a Supplement or Addition to Original Medicare.
- Medigap Plans are Private Insurance. You Will Pay a Monthly Premium in Addition to Your Part B Premium.
- You Can Purchase Medigap From Any Company that is Licensed to Sell It in Your State.
- Your Insurance Company Cannot Cancel Your Medigap Plan if You Are Paying the Premium. It is Renewable.
- Medigap Plans Do Not Cover Prescription Drugs. For Those, You Need Medicare Part D.
- No One Can Sell You a Medigap Policy If You Have Medicare Advantage. That is Illegal.
LET THE PLEMONS GROUP HELP YOU TO FILL IN THE GAPS
Our team is here to help you find the perfect Medigap Insurance policy. These plans were created to help people get complete health coverage and we want to help you put them to your advantage. Call us today at (480) 676-5721 to discuss your needs and review available Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) plans.