As a small business owner, ensuring you have the right level and coverage with your small business insurance is critical. Unfortunately, without the right commercial business insurance, a single accident, error, or damage could result in a devastating financial blow for the business.
At The Plemons Group, we provide a customized business insurance quote based on your coverage needs. We tailor our recommendations for any business insurance policy to provide protection and security for your business in the event of a claim.
- General Liability Insurance – this is a comprehensive type of insurance for businesses to protect in the event of an injury, property damage, medical payments, or even reputation damage
- Professional Liability Insurance – essential for businesses offering a service, it protects you from errors, omissions, negligence, and malpractice claims.
- Business Income Insurance – if your business has to close due to damages or other specified reasons, your income is covered for that period
- Business Umbrella Insurance – when your costs exceed standard business insurance policy coverages, this provides additional insurance
- Cyber Insurance – covers you in the event of a security breach or data loss, including the exposure of sensitive client information
- Commercial Auto Insurance – special coverage for small business owners using their own vehicles for work
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – required in most states and provides coverage that protects the business in the event of an injury
- Employee Benefits Liability Insurance – this insurance for business owners protects you in the event of an employee lawsuit around any aspects of provided benefits
- Employee Practice Liability Insurance – covers employee claims on cases of discrimination, wrongful termination, or other similar legal actions.
To talk to our business insurance agent, contact us today at 480-676-5721. When you need business insurance near me, The Plemons Group is here to help.